Sunday, June 24, 2007

愛神

Something I overheard in the lift when I was on my way home:

耶 穌 對 他 說 、 你 要 盡 心 、 盡 性 、 盡 意 、 愛 主 你 的   神 。

馬 太 福 音 Matthew 22:37

A lady was reading this verse to her son. Then I took a look at the paper in her hand (yes, I have to admit I was a little bit nosy!), and the title was 忙過頭 (too busy).

In the article it states that we are so occupied by things around us...

Jesus asked us to 盡 心 、 盡 性 、 盡 意 去 愛 神, but what is really going on in my life...?

I probably have 盡 30%, 60% 努力去愛 主? But I know I am no where near 盡 心 、 盡 性 、 盡 意...

Seems I have been giving myself too many excuses - could be busy at work (well some people use the word "career"), relationship, parties, gatherings, friends, hobbies (such as wakeboarding & golf?) and sometimes even serving.... whatever they are - they are keeping us busy!

It's funny that at the beginning you do feel good - as you do feel life is full of excitement...... but what it really is after a while - you start to lose yourself...... you start to forget what is really important to you......

So you may ask - what is really important?

Isn't that so clear?

耶 穌 對 他 說 、 你 要 盡 心 、 盡 性 、 盡 意 、 愛 主 你 的   神 ...

其 次 也 相 倣 、 就 是 要 愛 人 如 己 。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home