Thursday, March 29, 2007

開く扉 - Answer




Happen to watch the TVB program 寫意人生 after dinner last night, and I found the following part quite interesting........

It was started off with the guy on his way to airport - he's about to fly off to Japan to give his GF a surpirse for her birthday.

Sunddenly the phone rang and it's a long-distance 3G (視像) call from her GF - she was dressed in 婚紗.....

their conversation:

Guy: you helping out as a part-time model?

Gal: No - I am getting married tomorrow....

Guy: haha, so will I be invited to the banquet? (the guy thought his GF was joking)

Gal: I am serious, I am trying the clothes for my wedding tomorrow. With Leo....

Guy: What?!?! The guy you met in Paris?

Gal: Yes - and he loves me, and Leo treasures me!

Guy: I treasure you too! I talk to you over the webcam every night, I try my best to meet you up and have dinner with you.

Gal: No - you don't treasures me - you treasures work (and also friends in my case?) more than me! You always leave half-way through the dinner and head back to work!

Guy: NO, and I can prove it! Look at what I got in my hands - air ticket to Japan! I put down my work and get a few days holiday to celebrate your birthday with you!

Gal: Too late - you didn't care in my previous birthdays..........

Guy: Trust me, I do treasure you more than everything!

Gal: Yes, you treasure me, but you also treasure work. Leo, all he treasures is me.

Guy: No, listen to me!

Gal: You are such a selfish bastard, you just can't face the fact you are losing!!! You are such a disapointment! Leo is so much better comparing with you! All that is in his mind is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was caught by this conversation - it's quite interesting that the girl did not complain about anything about this guy (such as appearance, work, money), nor did she claimed the guy is not loving her enough - her only complaint is - she is not "all that he cares"! What she is really asking for is "full attention"!


Haha, seems to understand girls a little bit better.........


(Feel free to comment!)
( ^o^ )Y

2 Comments:

Blogger pang said...

同意、絕對同意,それて女の子。

不過,寫CODE人生就是這麼一回事,由不得你去選擇女朋友還是仆直,除非你一開始不選擇這個行業。當然,如果你女朋友會體諒這一點,你還是可以選擇/繼續這個行業。

為此,編劇一早安排了一個「抵得諗」的完美女神(只是演員就‥‥呃),一個比得上蓓兒丹娣的女神。亦因為如此,所以說,這套劇集是完全超乎現實的幻想而已,看得令人(編程員)超級火大。

8:43 AM  
Blogger サガ (Saga) said...

Haha, totally agree - 完美女神 only appears in TV series....

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home