Tuesday, March 20, 2007

一時休戦 - Trip to Hokkaido! (Part 1)

Despite the difficult time over the last 2 months, there is certainly one good thing worth mentioning - my trip to Hokkaido!!!!!!!!

Going to Hokkaido has been my dream since I was about 10 years old. I always hope one day I can get myself in one of those open-space Onsen under the snow, then having unlimited seafood as my dinner!

( ^p^ )

I guess my dream has eventually come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We spent our first day in Hokkaido skiing!

unfortunately the snow wasn't that great (as I had expected) as the temperature was exceptionally high over that period.

(Felt like ice-skating.......!)

But at least I have experienced something I have never even thought of before.....

going down hill with ice (now snow!) hitting on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( >o< )

The next day Stephanie took us to a few lakes!





Although the first day of our skiing didn't went too well, we did have a second chance!

Unfortunately....... the snow was even worse..... lucky that we came back alive....

Haha, but at least I took some good pictures!



The next day as Stephanie need to work so we decided to go to Zoo ourselves!

Really worthwhile!




Of course, we leave the best part for the last day of the trip! We went to the seafood market!







Haha, and of course, after all, it was really great to be able to meet up with Stephanie again! She cooked a meal for us!!!!!!!

It really did give me a break when I really needed one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home