Monday, March 19, 2007

堅牢な守り - Stay on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the last 2 months, I had a big struggle - with God.

I had been repeating the same question again and again -

"What had I done wrong so that I have to go through all these troubles? I had been following the way you showed me, and I ended up like this!"

Although deep in my heart, I knew all these happened because God wants me to have a change -- for a good reason. Nevertheless, I just could not accept it and I even started to hide away from God.

Last night I had a chance to talk to Jenny 導師 as she wanted to follow up on my status regarding the potential STM to Macau. I told her my true status and I shared my feelings with her.

The suggestion she gave me is - go back to the bible, and talk to God!

I did feel a lot more relieved after talking to her, and when I got home after the committee meeting, I decided to pick up the bible again and start from where I stopped on my "bible reading schedule".

The following is what I read:

你 們 就 是 為 義 受 苦 、 也 是 有 福 的 . 不 要 怕 人 的 威 嚇 、 也 不 要 驚 慌 只 要 心 裡 尊 主 基 督 為 聖 . 有 人 問 你 們 心 中 盼 望 的 緣 由 、 就 要 常 作 準 備 、 以 溫 柔 敬 畏 的 心 回 答 各 人 ...
神 的 旨 意 若 是 叫 你 們 因 行 善 受 苦 、 總 強 如 因 行 惡 受 苦 。


基 督 既 在 肉 身 受 苦 、 你 們 也 當 將 這 樣 的 心 志 作 為 兵 器 . 因 為 在 肉 身 受 過 苦 的 、 就 已 經 與 罪 斷 絕 了 .
你 們 存 這 樣 的 心 、 從 今 以 後 、 就 可 以 不 從 人 的 情 慾 、 只 從   神 的 旨 意
、 在 世 度 餘 下 的 光 陰 。 (extract from 彼 得 前 書)

What can I say?! God really knows my heart..........

The verses are not only the answers to my questions - but also a promise and grace!

Time to add oil again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Y( ...^O^...)Y}<-----burning!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home