Sunday, July 23, 2006

エースの奮闘 - P.U.S.H.


Not sure if anyone has ever had doubts in God - especially when your questions/prayers were not answered.

I was sharing with one of my VIPs on Saturday that sometimes I really felt exhausted - and I was running out of faith and determination in seeking God's will - as there were a few points in my life that God seems to lead me to a dead end, and making things worse - HE stopped giving me any further guidance!!! I just felt abandoned!!!!!!!

Then, believe it or not.... On Saturday, I actually got a lovely birthday present from two of my old cell members (hehe, thanks!), and there was a little card about a "Internet forward story"......

Once upon a time, God asked a guy to try his best to push a stone, and the guy found a stone outside his house.

The guy took off his shirt and started pushing - and after a few hours pushing, it was still there - without moving an inch!

He took a rest and started doing it again the next day.... Day after day....

The stone was still there - without moving....

He started to get disappointed - "why should I waste my time and effort pushing this stone? I know I can never move it!"

He asked God - "I have done exactly what you have told me to do - push the stone with all my strength - but the stone didn't move. What had I done wrong?"

God tells him, "My dear son, I only asked you to push this stone, didn't ask you to move the stone. You have grown much stronger through pushing the stone, and more importantly, you have learnt to have faith in me."

"AND NOW IS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE THE STONE!"


Throught out my life, I always try to interpret what God has planned for me - which is not the real faith and obedience. No matter what the situations are, we should simply have faith and P.U.S.H.!

When we cannot see where we are going in our career, let us P.U.S.H.!

When we feel that we got abandoned and on our own, all we need to do is P.U.S.H.!

When our beloved ones and families are unwilling to accept the Love from God, don't forget to P.U.S.H.!

P.U.S.H. - Pray Until Something Happened!!!!!!!

Let us always pray and have faith in God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y( ^o^ )Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home