Wednesday, June 21, 2006

運命の悪戯 - the Real Blessing

About 2 weeks ago, someone raised the question on:

"why do we need to go through so many hardship in our lives?"

I may not be able to give an official answer to this question, but I think it may be good to share out my view in my Blog!

This question actually reminds me of what I read from chapter 31 of "Purpose Driven Life". There was a section "Employing your Experiences", and it said,

"God never wastes a hurt! In fact your greatest ministry will most likely come out of your greatest hurt. Who could better minister to the parents of a Down syndrome child than another couple who have a child afflicted in the same way?"

I have found that God really has used occasion / environment / situation to mold me again and again in my life, especially my family experience, ministry experiences and, painful experiences.....

God being the creator, HE really knows what can change us most..... and I really thank God for letting all these experience to change me and draw me closer to HIM. I thank God for giving me the chance to experience these hurts - as I know God really wants me to support people who might be going through the same problems!

我 們 在 一 切 患 難 中 、 他 就 安 慰 我 們 、 叫 我 們 能 用   神 所 賜 的 安 慰 、 去 安 慰 那 遭 各 樣 患 難 的 人 。
歌 林 多 後 書 1:4


Let us always praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V( ^O^ )V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home