Monday, June 05, 2006

待機命令 - Waiting for God's Guidance

Patience and Obedience - it has never been a easy task for me......

For the people who know me more than 3 years, they would all know that, in the past, I could never be ruled over by anyone... No matter if the one giving me the instruction is my mum, my boss, or.... even if that is God....

I always did things in my own way, because I was so confident that I thought all the problems could be solved with my own ability, and I could never be patient either - I thought I could always speed up things by doing them in a better way....

and of course....... I ended up......... ( >_< )

Again, God has already set an example for us in the bible.... Just I never spent some time reading it....

Genesis 8:8-16

他 又 放 出 一 隻 鴿 子 去 、 要 看 看 水 從 地 上 退 了 沒 有 。
但 遍 地 上 都 是 水 、 鴿 子 找 不 著 落 腳 之 地 、 就 回 到 方 舟 挪 亞 那 裡 、 挪 亞 伸 手 把 鴿 子 接 進 方 舟 來 。
他 又 等 了 七 天 、 再 把 鴿 子 從 方 舟 放 出 去 .
到 了 晚 上 、 鴿 子 回 到 他 那 裡 、 嘴 裡 叼 著 一 個 新 擰 下 來 的 橄 欖 葉 子 、 挪 亞 就 知 道 地 上 的 水 退 了 。
他 又 等 了 七 天 、 放 出 鴿 子 去 、 鴿 子 就 不 再 回 來 了 。
到 挪 亞 六 百 零 一 歲 、 正 月 初 一 日 、 地 上 的 水 都 乾 了 . 挪 亞 撤 去 方 舟 的 蓋 觀 看 、 便 見 地 面 上 乾 了 。 到 了 二 月 二 十 七 日 、 地 就 都 乾 了 。 神 對 挪 亞 說 、 你 和 你 的 妻 子 、 兒 子 、 兒 婦 、 都 可 以 出 方 舟 。

I was very touched when I read it - even though Noah knew the land was dry, he didn't leave the Ark. When Noah saw the land was dry, he didn't leave the Ark. Noah only left the Ark when God told him to do so!

How often do you think you are in an unbearable environment/situation for too long? And you just want to go out of it?

Have you ever felt that you have enough "reasons" to go ahead with what you want?

Now I always remind myself, pray for HIS guidance, with patience, faith and hope!!!!!

I do have faith in God that God really loves us and will prepare the best things to happen at the best timings!!!!
Y( ^0^ )Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home