Wednesday, July 05, 2006

愛は光の果てに - Miracles of LOVE


I heard a very interesting comment when I was talking to one of my best friends a few days ago:

( >_< ): I have always been a bad guy....

q( ^_^ )p: You was a bad guy because you didn't receive Love when you most needed it. When you have experienced Love, you CANNOT be a bad guy again!

When I look back, both at myself and at the people I know - I realise this is actually very true. That is in fact exactly why we can always see changes in many lives after they understand the LOVE OF GOD.

We see examples of criminals and cruel people having completely new lives....

How this all becomes possible - THE LOVE OF GOD!!

As usual, the answer is always in the bible!

我 們 愛 、 因 為   神 先 愛 我 們 。
We love him, because he first loved us.

約 翰 一 書 1 John 4:19

God is really great!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home