Monday, July 17, 2006

失われた日々 - to my VIPs!

I took half day off this morning - as I went to 送機 for 2 of the VIPs in my life.

It was really great to be able to say goodbye to them face-by-face before they went off!

When I was on my way back to the office, I got a call from another VIP in my life - my honourable cell leader!

She was calling to confirm the "last meal" before she leaves HK for good.....

These 3 VIPs can actually represents the 3 important stages over my last 10 years...

During the 1 hour in the airbus, a lot of memories freshed back in my mind - the good old times when I was being look after when I was in UK..... how you all had helped me in settling down in HK...... and how I was cheered up and supported when I found it hard to get up again in the difficult.....

I just want to say thanks to all my VIPs again (haha, you all know who you are!....) - and here is a song as a gift from me!

<偶然遇上的驚喜>
曾經 踏遍路途千萬里
途中 跌倒過 攀不起無助的心感困累 全然交瘁
無助身軀早已沒有力氣

徬徨中 遇見熱誠的膀臂
人潮中 碰到你 多驚喜
前路即使千尺浪 得你在身旁
縱使呼呼風雨 仍覺甚美

能在絕望孤單中偶然遇到你
是我根本不配受的福氣
來日禍困迎面 滿途挑戰
能贈我勇氣 完全是你


Thanks to you all again - and let us keep in touch and not letting distance to pull us apart!

( ^u^; )y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home