Monday, August 07, 2006

結婚式 - The Dream Wedding

Although it has been almost 3 months from the wedding in Bali (not mine of course!), as I got the CD of the photos recently, I guess it is worth posting some of the pics here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could have never imagined this could actually happened in real life - the scenes I thought it could only happen in movies (if not animations!)










On top of the beautiful scenes - it was also full of fun! We were advised to have our swimming trucks and bikini's ready for the banquet. Somehow not everyone was following the rule......

That is really one of the classic pic!



Imagine what happened to these people 1 secs after the pic was taken?!?!?!
( ^0^ )

2 Comments:

Blogger 午睡兒 said...

Wow....what a fascinating wedding place....

8:39 AM  
Blogger サガ (Saga) said...

Haha, yes.... I was so tempted to arrange one for myself too!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home