Monday, July 31, 2006

シャッフル同盟 - Team Support!!!!!!!

Just had an excellent weekend!!!

Due to work+busy+personal problems, I had been having a very stressful time over the last few months - but what makes things worse is I got further and further away from God....

On Sunday, we had a re-union for a retreat camp that we (fellowship committee+cell leaders) went to in earlier this year.

During this "re-union", we were able to sit down and had some quality sharing time!we had found that many of us were all having similar problems....

Through sharing with them, I "picked up" the fire that I had at the beginning of the year!!! The fire was once put off through over-confidence, hurts, unfavourable working/serving environments, etc. Through sharing with them, once again I felt God is actually so close to us and we were not alone - and time for us to get up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Saint Seiya橋段?!?!)

All I can say is - how amazing that was! We had tried to arrange a gathering for committee and cell leaders, but everyone were too busy so the gatherings had been cancelled twice! And now - God arranged one for us!!!

I really thank God for giving me the opportunity to serve with such an amazing team!

Y( ;^o^; )Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home