Tuesday, September 12, 2006

揺れ動く心 - "Why bother asking?"


Something happen in lunch that gave me some insight on our faith in God.... worth our thinking!

left office at 12:30 for an early lunch in Wan Chai, and I was stopped by a middle age lady just right at the corner of Prince's Building....

/( '_' )\: "Sorry Mister, do you know where George Building is?"

( ^u^ ): you mean St. George's Building I believe, you are right next to it - it's the building behind!

/( '_' )\: ? ok..........

From what I saw on her face I know she had some doubts on what I said:

1. "I am looking for George's Building.... not St. George's Building....."
2. "That close? Or he is just trying to get away?"

When I was on my way to Wan Chai, I suddenly see a shadow of myself on that lady!!!!!

There have been so many ocassions I asked God for guidance and answers, and when

1. the answer is not what I am expecting, or
2. simply doesn't seem to be answering the my question, or
3. even if it is too good too be true,

I just turn myself away from God......!!!!

What a critical step towards the Real Obedience (順服)......

m( -_- )m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home