Saturday, January 26, 2008

木星帰りの男 vs Woman from Private Bank

Heard a really horrifing story last week... can't stop myself from putting this down in my Blog...



A guy, approaching his 30, was thinking about proposing to his girl friend, who works in the private bank.

When his GF heard of his plan, she said, "Great! Let's set a threshold! How about a more realistic and achievable target? Let's get married when your annual income reaches 1 million? USD of course!"

I think they just got used to the asset under management too much!

( >.< )

3 Comments:

Blogger pang said...

Hey dude, a question for you, which I made up base on my view on cash.

What is the differences between two hundreds dollars and two thousands dollars in your pocket, if you are not going to spend them anyway?

The answer is: color, two red or two yellow. And a bit on their size, that a thousand note is more easy to spot by other as they always too large to hide inside the wallet.

There was once I had a talk with my buddy. We were wondering by when we would have annual income $50K. Then I asked: what to do next when we are having $50K/year? We both wordless.

My answer for myself is, unless there is something to be achieve, otherwise $1k and $1m makes no differences, as I can be easily killed by any instance, for example, choked by a Tofu.

What to do next when your annual income reaches USD 1mill? ... ... Yeah, I reached 1m this year. Done! I'm retiring...

11:59 AM  
Blogger サガ (Saga) said...

Many people are applying this as a rating standard for a human being - i.e. How much you worth!

Sad - but that is how sad people are sometimes!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger pang said...

correction: income $500k annual, not $50k.

a rough calculation, that is equal to $39k/mo, with double pay.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home